Friday, March 30, 2007

I am FINALLY a 60!!!! :) :) :)





This is a picture of Jentuk, my orc warlock in World of Warcraft - she is on her warlock felsteed and next to her is her felhunter pet. As of last night, Jentuk became a level 60, which used to be the highest level you could reach in World of Warcraft until the expansion came out. Getting to 60 has been my goal since I started this character in January, and I DID IT, WOOHOO!!!! Most of you probably think I'm crazy for getting so excited about this but I am psyched!!! Now I get to quest with Steve's highest character (a lvl 61 orc hunter) in the new area added on by the expansion. Now I'm up for lots of hard dungeons and kicking some alliance butt ;) On my way to 70 now...... :) :) :)

I know, I'm a nerd - thank you Steve for passing on the addiction :P

P.S. Wes and Sue - you should really give this game a try - it is SO much fun and tremendous stress relief, you would love it! And if we are online at the same time you could quest with me and we can type to each other like instant messenger ;)

No comments: