Well we are having the storm of the century here in Midland today! Its a constant onslaught of frozen rain, hail, ice, and God knows what else. Snow and ice are accumulating on the ground quickly and cars are sliding all over the road. I'm shocked people are actually still coming to their appointments at the clinic, I would NOT drive in this if I didn't have to! I called Steve and thank God he is coming home from school early because this weather is only going to get worse according to the weather channel online.
This is my last day at work this week and then I have 5 days off to spend with Steve for his spring break from school. I go back to work again next Wednesday. We were going to go away somewhere but we decided to save money and just stay home and spend some quality time with each other and the critters. Oh and of course playing WOW.
I think I have slowly become ALMOST as obsessed as my husband with that game lol. I play it constantly and really want to get at least to level 60. I just reached level 40 over the weekend (I'm 41 now) so I was able to get my mount which is SO cool - its a black horse whose feet and eyes are flaming. Its such a fun game and is GREAT for stress relief. I can't wait to indroduce the game to Sue, I think she'll enjoy it a lot :)
If anyone has an interest in joining the WOW online gaming addiction, you can find me on the Detheroc PVP server as Jentuk (my level 42 orc warlock), Andrade (level 22 blood elf mage), Ianthe (level 20 blood elf paladin), Sionned (level 6 blood elf priest), or Jental (new Taurin hunter) ;) And I'll invite you into our guild - Ordo de Saxon ;)
Stay warm everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment