Steve and I just spent our 1 year anniversary weekend in Traverse City. We had such a wonderful, relaxing time and it was SO beautiful with all of the trees changing color. We enjoyed ourselves so much we are going to go back for another weekend in November - probably the one before Thanksgiving since I don't get to celebrate it this year (I'm working all weekend) :( :(
Another great thing about the weekend is the TIGERS BEATING THE YANKEES!!!!! WOOHOOO GO TIGERS!!! OAKLAND YOU'RE NEXT!!!! LOL. I have every confidence that they can make it to the World Series and how exciting would that be!
Anyway so the weekend was great, I just wish it could last forever. Now back to my monotonous life in Midland that we can't wait to leave as soon as Steve finishes school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment