
I am SOOOOO unbelievably proud of my Tigers making it to the World Series!!! I KNOW they can win this and can't WAIT to see them do it!!! I do have to admit though the "bandwagoners" are really pissing me off! "Bandwagoners" being the people who never supported them in the years they played poorly but instead made fun of them and weren't true fans; and NOW all of a sudden that the Tigers are WINNERS, they decide to be "fans" and wear Detroit parafinalia all over the place. Granted, I LOVE that the Tigers have so many supporters now, but it pisses off someone like me who has been a true blue fan since I was born and cheered them on, supported them, and stood up for them all the years they didn't play well, and now finally get to see them really kick some ass. Well Tigers, good for you, you really truly EARNED this - so go in there and KICK SOME ST. LOUIS ASS!!!!! GO FOR A SWEEP BABY!!! World Series champions here we come!
No comments:
Post a Comment