Hello there!
So I've heard about this blog stuff so much I decided to start one of my own. Where to begin.....
I just graduated from vet school at MSU this May and moved to Midland MI with my husband of almost 10 months, our cat Aslan (better known as "smoochman") and our 3 bunnies (Aubrey, Angel, and Ozzie). Midland is small but nice, and so far we are enjoying living here. I am the 5th veterinarian at a local animal clinic and just recently started my job there. I'm enjoying it a lot, the other doctors I work with are great. I do admit my confidence level isn't quite there yet though. It is slowly building each day, I hope it won't be too long before I have more trust in myself and my knowledge. The nice thing is I get to see ALL the bunnies since I'm the only one that has a big interest in rabbit medicine :)
Steve will become a full time student at CMU in August and is currently looking for a job in the graphic design field. He's really good at what he does and I'm sure will have no trouble reaching his goal of doing graphics for movies or videogames.
I'm not sure what else to write at this point, I guess thats all for now....adjusting to life as a full time small animal veterinarian and enjoying spending time with my husband and pets. I'll post some pictures to kick things off....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment