Friday, April 10, 2009

Semester Two


I apologize for my lack of updates - this semester has been crazy busy for me! My systemic path class is taking up most of my time that I am not on duty or teaching the vet students. I will be VERY glad when this class is over but I have learned a lot from it and I still really love my residency! It is such an amazing feeling to know you are exactly where you should be in life - it is such a breath of fresh air!
Steve and I were able to take a short trip to San Antonio recently (that is where the picture was taken) and it was SO much fun. What a beautiful and fun city! We are considering going back there for our anniversary since Maui isn't an option financially at the moment! ;)
My parents visited recently as well - the NCAA swimming championships were here at Texas A&M and my dad is an official for that meet every year. It was great having him and my mom here for a little while! In May we will be able to see Steve's family and Wes (yay!) for a quick weekend when we go to Drew's wedding up in Michigan. That will be a quick but fun weekend and I'll be sure to post pictures when we get back.
So that is all for now....I'll leave with the thought of how proud I am of the MSU Spartan basketball team for making it to the NCAA championship! They played so well this year and were a pleasure to watch. I'm so proud to be a Spartan alum! Go Green!

No comments: