Wednesday, June 04, 2008

WOOOHOOO!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS to my Detroit Red Wings, the 2007-2008 Stanley Cup CHAMPIONS!!!!!! WOOOHOOO the cup is HOME in HOCKEYTOWN where it belongs :) What a tough series but the boys pulled through!!!!!! YAH!!!!!

In other news Steve and I are getting settled in Texas - almost all the boxes are unpacked and Steve has started both his job and school. I start my residency July 1st so currently I'm keeping the house clean, running errands, relaxing, and reading clin path textbooks. The weather is HOT so we mostly are staying indoors for the summer! We are REALLY happy here - everyone is so welcoming and friendly, and I know in my heart that we are in the right place :) We really love our house (pictures will come very soon I promise) and so do the pets - the cats settled in really quickly as did the bunnies. The bunnies are right by the kitchen window which extends down almost to the floor so they are getting a lot of natural light and seem to be happier than they have ever been before! The cats are constantly exploring when they aren't sleeping :) Zoey has been getting into everything so we have recently nicknamed her "Trouble" :) Steve's job and school are both going really well and I am really looking forward to starting my residency. Everyone I will be working with is awesome - a GREAT group of people :)

Well off to bed, and once again I must say YAAAH WINGS!!!!!! :) :) :)

No comments: