OK so this past weekend I had a revelation! WHAT THE SCALE SAYS IS NOT THE BE ALL AND END ALL!!! This is how I came to this revelation:
I have very faithfully been doing yoga booty ballet for three weeks now, at least 5 days per week. Since I started this exercise program, I have only lost 3 pounds off of the scale. However, I have lost OVER 10 INCHES on my body (from chest, waist, hip and thigh measurements), gone down a shirt size and almost an entire pant size. I look much trimmer in the mirror to the point where everyone has noticed! However, the scale shows only a 3 pound difference which you wouldn't think is much of anything. So, I have come to the conclusion that it is how clothes fit and inches lost is a much better estimate of how one is doing on a weight loss program! So, to ALL the women out there, if the scale doesn't seem to be budging, don't be discouraged because you are more than likely succeeding at changing inside and out whether the scale says you are or not!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment